Author Topic: Don't bet if...  (Read 34276 times)

Offline ahman

• * Verified Member
    ** PGA Member (PlayGolfAnytime Kaki)
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Club House...
  • Handicap: 15
Re: Don't bet if...
« Reply #120 on: January 07, 2010, 03:51:40 PM »
bet!!! bet!!! bet!!! but bet to you economy ler.. dont lah bet too big....

siva, the 1 sen double up or 5 sen double up is a stupid game.. imagine u win 1st 10 holes.. and lost other... i remember ade brother tu ajak i main 2 sen square...2^2 = 4, then 4^4 = 16 , then 16^16 = 1.84 x 10^19. then i told the brader, u must be really stupid to play that kind of game. menang 5 holes.. earlier.. then kalah.. tu bukan betting.. itu stupidity.. then he diam..u want to play big.. we start rm50 perhole.. double as u wish.. or go down as u wish when u r loosing, then die cam takut.. last2 main rm3 selubang.. hahahahaa... cerita macam champion

but i play bet no matter what.. if i dont know u, then i play sixers, regardless i know the course or not.

damn Billy, the gambler!
WHAT's IN MY BAG:>>
Driver: 10.5 Titleist D2 910 R
Irons 4-P Titleist ZB R
Wedges: Vokey 52, 56, 60
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Tel 3
Ball: Titleist ProV1x
Misc: SunBlock/1st Aid kit/Tees/Coins/Durex-Featherlite

Offline FikiZul

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Enjoy the game, you shall play good golf
  • Handicap: 10
« Reply #121 on: January 07, 2010, 04:28:27 PM »

siva, the 1 sen double up or 5 sen double up is a stupid game.. imagine u win 1st 10 holes.. and lost other... i remember ade brother tu ajak i main 2 sen square...2^2 = 4, then 4^4 = 16 , then 16^16 = 1.84 x 10^19. then i told the brader, u must be really stupid to play that kind of game. menang 5 holes.. earlier.. then kalah.. tu bukan betting.. itu stupidity.. then he diam..u want to play big.. we start rm50 perhole.. double as u wish.. or go down as u wish when u r loosing, then die cam takut.. last2 main rm3 selubang.. hahahahaa... cerita macam champion

but i play bet no matter what.. if i dont know u, then i play sixers, regardless i know the course or not.

damn Billy, the gambler!

not gambling lah.. hadiah.. hehehe.. hadiah to improve my game. tu je..
-Fiki-

Offline SIDD

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Handicap: 18
« Reply #122 on: January 07, 2010, 04:43:10 PM »

damn Billy, the gambler!

Bang Ahman, Bukan Billy the Kid ker? ;D ;D ;D
“Pressure is playing for ten dollars when you don't have a dime in your pocket.”

Offline ahman

• * Verified Member
    ** PGA Member (PlayGolfAnytime Kaki)
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Club House...
« Reply #123 on: January 07, 2010, 04:48:35 PM »

damn Billy, the gambler!

Bang Ahman, Bukan Billy the Kid ker? ;D ;D ;D

Siva,

Mana ader dah...Billy the kid dah mati....yang masih dok bertahan sekarang ni, do menembak, meracau atas padang golf, hanya Billy the Gambler.....ada iras Chow Yun-Fat...God of Gambler...
WHAT's IN MY BAG:>>
Driver: 10.5 Titleist D2 910 R
Irons 4-P Titleist ZB R
Wedges: Vokey 52, 56, 60
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Tel 3
Ball: Titleist ProV1x
Misc: SunBlock/1st Aid kit/Tees/Coins/Durex-Featherlite

Offline SIDD

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #124 on: January 07, 2010, 04:54:58 PM »
Taken from Wikipedia about Billy the Kid

Henry McCarty (reportedly November 23, 1859 — July 14, 1881), better known as Billy the Kid, but also known by the aliases Henry Antrim and William H. Bonney, was a 19th century American frontier outlaw and gunman who participated in the Lincoln County War. According to legend, he killed over 20 white men and a number of Mexicans and Indians, but he is generally accepted to have killed four men.

McCarty (or Bonney, the name he used at the height of his notoriety) was 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m) to 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m) tall with blue eyes, a smooth complexion and prominent front teeth. He was said to be friendly and personable at times, and many recalled that he was as "lithe as a cat". Contemporaries described him as a "neat" dresser who favored an "unadorned Mexican sombrero".These qualities, along with his cunning and celebrated skill with firearms (golf clubs), contributed to his paradoxical image, as both a notorious outlaw and beloved folk hero.

A relative unknown during his own lifetime, he was catapulted into legend the year after his death when his killer, Sheriff Pat Garrett, along with co-author M.A. "Ash" Upson, published a sensationalistic biography titled The Authentic Life of Billy, the Kid. Beginning with Garrett's account, Billy the Kid grew into a symbolic figure of the American Old West.Kakigolf Comunity

Bang Ahman, The description kat atas ada tak macam Fiki sikit.

Fiki, no offence, just joking bro. But its true that u are a symbolic figure of kakigolf like the rest of the sifus and otai's in kakigolf.
“Pressure is playing for ten dollars when you don't have a dime in your pocket.”

Offline HiRo HisYaMuRA

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Shank, Duck, Duff, Slice....Dah rasa dah...
  • Handicap: 20
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2010, 05:22:20 PM »
Untuk Pengetahuan group kaki golf...bukan untuk amalan..... ;D

Content an Extract from about.com

Sixes

Definition: Round Robin, sometimes called Hollywood or Sixes, is a game for groups of four golfers.
Round Robin pits the group members against each other, 2 on 2. The catch: Players rotate partners after every six holes so that each member of the foursome, over the course of the round, partners with every other member.

Any scoring format for the 6-hole matches can be used, and each 6-hole segment is a separate wager. If at the end of the 18 holes you've been on two winning sides and one losing side, you come out ahead.

Round Robin is best played by partners of similar skill levels, or by golfers using full handicaps. (patut la aku kena kat Awana haritu......h/c level macam langit dgn bumi  ;D)

Also Known As: Sixes, Hollywood
"Air yang tenang......."

Offline FikiZul

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #126 on: January 07, 2010, 05:31:10 PM »
non taken.. no worries.. me ok with anything ler.. the only thing that im similar to billy the kid is my height.. but similar.. me only 172cm... if im kid.. what about ahman.. im sure we can come out of something...

lets start a new thread.. kite kasi nick to all the golfer.. tapi kene sporting.. jangan lah marah.. as for me... dulu orang panggil beruang but now.. i call everybody beruang.. hehehe
-Fiki-

Offline pakngah

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • aaahhh...a bad day for golf today
  • Club: KRTU Subang; Royal Kampong Kuantan
  • Handicap: 23
« Reply #127 on: January 07, 2010, 09:09:12 PM »
don't ever, ever bet if your opponent's name is fiki whereas you are just a 24-handicapper!!!!
bola tak masuk fairway? hilang? try cari kat sini: http://ceritapakngah.com

Offline dzularmor

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • HP: 0193837127
« Reply #128 on: January 08, 2010, 12:18:43 PM »
For this kind, you cepat2 pick your partner yg you rasa boleh menang the first partnership, then 2nd. Sebab? bila dah cross 2nd nine tu tak mula pewai (letih) dan bola dah merata pergi so, chances to lose besaq. Klu dah menang awal2 tu ada la ruang skit. Tengok gak mood partner awal2 ni, samada dia pi main tergesa2 ke tidak, selesema dan batuk ke tidak, dia dah sarapan/lunch ke tidak, dia sempat buang ayaq besaq ke tidak sebelum T off tadi. Nasib la kan. Satu lagi, klu hcp beza jauh sangat pun ada pro and con dia kan.....

dzularmor

Offline pakngah

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2010, 12:51:59 AM »
For this kind, you cepat2 pick your partner yg you rasa boleh menang the first partnership, then 2nd. Sebab? bila dah cross 2nd nine tu tak mula pewai (letih) dan bola dah merata pergi so, chances to lose besaq. Klu dah menang awal2 tu ada la ruang skit. Tengok gak mood partner awal2 ni, samada dia pi main tergesa2 ke tidak, selesema dan batuk ke tidak, dia dah sarapan/lunch ke tidak, dia sempat buang ayaq besaq ke tidak sebelum T off tadi. Nasib la kan. Satu lagi, klu hcp beza jauh sangat pun ada pro and con dia kan.....

dzularmor,

jom kita turun tang mana2 satu kali. make sure you jadi partner pakngah, boleh? nak rasa bas aircond dua tingkat. pakngah ni selalunya bulih menang tapi masalahnya partner awai2 lagi dah koyak, tu yg selalu kalah.

Offline mizunof

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2010, 10:15:07 AM »

alle sind gross luge,,herr billy !!trefen wir noch einmal und spielen wir zussamen

golf sind keine ende,,oder keine sachgase,,Ich mochte mein geld zuruck !!!!!!

aber herr billy du bist mein freund.(klau nak translation do see me in person, kat

padang lahhhh)

Offline FiVe

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Hole In One..woohooo
  • Club: huru hara golf club
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2010, 11:36:19 AM »

alle sind gross luge,,herr billy !!trefen wir noch einmal und spielen wir zussamen

aber herr billy du bist mein freund.(klau nak translation do see me in person, kat

padang lahhhh)
masalah negara btl bro ni....bl dh injury ni mcm2 penyakit smp...mmg tahap kn sembelih tahap dewa ayah pin dh nii....

Offline FikiZul

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2010, 10:44:43 PM »

padang lahhhh)

the translation

all are great deluge, mr billy!! We trefe (meet??) again and we play (zussamen
 - salah eja nie ahh i rasa) together golf does not end, or no sachgase (eja lah betul2), I might have my money back!! But mr billy you are my friend...tah betul tah tidak ...

abg mizunof.. jangan lupa nak ajak abg zul saeden sekali..
-Fiki-

Offline pakngah

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #133 on: January 18, 2010, 11:55:14 PM »
don't bet if you know you will have to attend an important meeting after the game is over....you won't be able to focus well, all the time thinking about that meeting

Offline mizunof

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2010, 11:09:27 AM »

as-salam brader billy, aku tabik spring 3 kali lah sama engkau,,the translation is

99.5% perfect. brapa ribu kau bayaq kat tranlator tu or brapa stroke kau bagi ?

wlaucamna pun kau memang hebat,, hebat di padang & hebat di forum cam Pak

ngah  !!!tapi paling hebat kau blih translate jarman aku,,du bist gut...jawhol !!!