Author Topic: AGN GOLF CARD  (Read 20050 times)

Offline eddy

• Cookie Points +0/-0
AGN GOLF CARD
« on: January 09, 2008, 04:00:04 PM »
'HAPPY NEW YEAR'
"2008"

Warmest greetings from Asia Golfing Network,

Hi..
How r u 2day...?
I'm Mohd Eddy Ezani Norden ( Asia Golfing Network).
Nice to get to know a new friend & golfer.

Pls do email or sms me yr golfer friends contacts 4 me to do my promo,if u dont mind.......I really appreciate it.

Attached herewith is our promo n latest clublisting 4 yr kind attention.....

ASIA GOLFING NETWORK (known as AGN) has launched a New Promotion.

SPECIAL LUCKY DRAW FOR MONTH OF DEC, JAN & FEB 2008

AGN will be having a Lucky Dip for the month of December , January and a Grand Lucky Draw for February.

Prizes are as below.
We will also reward the introducer.

Monthly Winner will take home RM 10,000.00
 Introducer will win RM 3,000.00
  In February, there will be a Grand Lucky Draw where all sales done in December, January and February will be vying for RM 50,000.00. Introducer will win RM 5,000.00 
All draw will be made on the 10th of the following month.
 Every Member that take up the local play card will have one chance to win while those that take up International play will have 2 chances to win per person.
 Attached is a flyer announcing the promotion, please send this to all your prospect and members. 

*THIS PROMOTION IS ONLY OPEN THOSE THAT PURCHASE LOCAL PLAY AT RM 499.00 AND INTERNATIONAL PLAY AT RM 799.00 OR THE PACKAGE OF 2.

LATEST PROMOTION

International Play (Package of 2) : The first member to join pays  RM 799, Second Member joins at RM 499.  Average per member is RM 649.

Local Play : Retain at RM 499.

Senior Golfer (55 years and above) : RM 499 (International Play)

Junior Golfer (18 years and below) : RM 399 (Local Card)

Below is the details that i need if u decide to join us as our AGN Member....

Full Name                            :             
Name to Appear on Card    :
Home Address                      :
Company's Name                :
Contact No                           : (O)                   (HP)                   (H)
Nationality                           :
New Identity Card No.        : 
Photo                                     : (please email to me:>)

*Mode of Payment    :

1)     Credit Card No    : Visa 
        Bank Branch    :
        Expiry Date        : 
        Last 3 digits stated at the back of the card    :

2)    Cash :    Made payable to ( Asia Golfing Network Sdn Bhd )
        Note : Pls fax to us the bank in slip for our reference.

HSBC Bank Account        :    359-278306-101
            Bank Address                     :     HSBC Damansara Branch

MBB Bank Account           :    514329132449
            Bank Address                      :    Bukit Damansara Branch

3)         Cheque        :    Made payable to ( Asia Golfing Network Sdn Bhd )

Note    : Pls write your name and NRIC at the back of the cheque before submission.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope the above meets your requirements and pls do email or call me at 012-356 5976 for further assistance....

Pls email yr 'handsome' picture for card preparation if u decide to join us........

Have a nice day n hope u wil b our AGN member soon.

Tq 4 yr time......I really appreciate yr support.....

Regards,

Mohd Eddy Ezani
Membership Executive
012-356 5976
eddy.norden@agngolf.com
--
smile always............

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
  • ITS NOT HOW YOU DRIVE, ITS HOW YOU ARRIVE!!!
    • KakiGolf
  • Club: Kelab KakiGolf
  • Handicap: 17
Re: AGN GOLF CARD
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 08:47:01 PM »
'HAPPY NEW YEAR'
"2008"

Hi..
How r u 2day...?

Pls do email or sms me yr golfer friends contacts 4 me to do my promo,if u dont mind.......I really appreciate it.

Hi! Eddy .. wah!!! interesting promo lah tapi awat lah hang lambat sgt .. i just signed up for AGS ..

Offline eddy

• Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 01:36:29 PM »
hi mr feel good,

xpelah kalau abg dh join ags..anyway,kalau ada member nk join blh la rekemen ka sy k..

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
    • KakiGolf
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 06:08:40 PM »
hi mr feel good,

xpelah kalau abg dh join ags..anyway,kalau ada member nk join blh la rekemen ka sy k..

hi eddy!!! rogerdat ... kalau ada members2 lain, saya recommend .. tapi try lah org2 lain kat forum nie ... pm diaorg semua ...  ;)

Offline andy

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Kelab Sana Sini
  • Handicap: 18
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 01:53:07 PM »
'HAPPY NEW YEAR'
"2008"

Hi..
How r u 2day...?

Hi Eddy,

Do you have the list of courses associated with AGN. What about courses in Spore, Thailand & Indonesia ... do you have any links with courses in these countries???

Cheers!!!

Offline Gian

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 10:41:33 AM »
AGN?????

i dont you guys would ever come to indonesia again huh... a lot people still looking for you... with bills in their hand..

Offline amir

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Kelabu Malami
  • Handicap: 10
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 10:48:24 AM »
AGN?????

i dont you guys would ever come to indonesia again huh... a lot people still looking for you... with bills in their hand..

Hi Gian!!!  .... wat happened? wud like 2 know more bout this ... & i'm sure the others here wud like 2 know more .. care 2 share with us?
"Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad". A.A. Milne

Offline idzil

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • I"M YOUR TRIPLE BOOGIE MAN!!!
  • Handicap: 12
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 10:55:39 AM »
yes!!! do tell ... if it's for the betterment 4 the forummers here, do let us know ... I'm sure there r some of us here who have joined AGN as members & would to know more ... If AGN isn't fulfiling its responsibilities & obligations, then it would be for the best interests of these people to know & decide if they would like to switch to others .. there are plenty others in the market to choose from ...

My 2 cents ... but Gian, thank you for highlighting this ... 

Offline Gian

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 11:10:57 AM »
well guys..

here is what happened..

AGN close down their office in jakarta about 3-4 months ago without noticed.. before that it was already difficult to use AGN card in the courses where they (said) have cooperation. Feedback from course, cant use AGN because AGN has not pay the compensation to the course, so we have to pay normal green fees

I think AGN could not manage its cash flow very well... or too aggresive in taking member and forgot the CONTROL function. There are cases saying that some cards are being used twice in the same day at the same course.. but i personally think that AGN has the responsibility to control it also.

Some friends of mine just joined AGN for 1 month and suddenly it is closed.. so its money down the drain...

my card expires in June 08... but has not use it for months now..

Offline idzil

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • I"M YOUR TRIPLE BOOGIE MAN!!!
  • Handicap: 12
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 11:22:15 AM »
well guys..

here is what happened..

AGN close down their office in jakarta about 3-4 months ago without noticed.. before that it was already difficult to use AGN card in the courses where they (said) have cooperation. Feedback from course, cant use AGN because AGN has not pay the compensation to the course, so we have to pay normal green fees

I think AGN could not manage its cash flow very well... or too aggresive in taking member and forgot the CONTROL function. There are cases saying that some cards are being used twice in the same day at the same course.. but i personally think that AGN has the responsibility to control it also.

Some friends of mine just joined AGN for 1 month and suddenly it is closed.. so its money down the drain...

my card expires in June 08... but has not use it for months now..

Hey!! thanks 4 this important information Gian ... that's what forums like this is all about .. to alert people or specifically consumers of these kind of things ...

I think this would be of interest to Msian golfers as well bcoz I'm sure a lot of us golfers here do frequent Indonesia for golfing & are actively looking for membership cards that would not only offer discounts at courses there but are reliable as well...

Thanks bro!!!

Offline amir

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Kelabu Malami
  • Handicap: 10
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2008, 11:24:09 AM »
Good info ...thanks 4 sharing ... thumbs up 2 u Gian!!! - golfers unite!!!  ;D
"Golf is so popular simply because it is the best game in the world at which to be bad". A.A. Milne

Offline Gian

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2008, 11:24:47 AM »
if you go to agn website, they removed Indo from the country list...

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
    • KakiGolf
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2008, 11:35:23 AM »
if you go to agn website, they removed Indo from the country list...

I can probably thank my lucky stars that I decided to join AGS instead ... but then again, hopefully AGS isn't as badly managed ... btw, anyone here knows if AGS has any links with courses there in Indonesia??

Btw Gian ... is AGS (not AGN yeah!) represented there??? I am interested to know coz I intend to  golf there in Indonesia more frequently so am looking to see if I could lower down some costs ...  ;D

Thanks again Gian ... & I have to say this again-lah ... you have superb courses there in Indonesia ...

Offline Gian

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 09:57:53 AM »
hello guys,

to answer mrfeelgood: i have never heard about AGS here.. the only "card" arrangement like that in Indo at the moment is called Prestige.. and it is a local company.

For info, some courses has increased their green fee for 2008, range of increase 5-15%.
and there is a new course just opened late 07, it is called Royale Jakarta a.k.a Halim 3. Quite a good course, i have never played there but just had a chance to look around.

thanks

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
    • KakiGolf
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 11:04:46 AM »
hello guys,

to answer mrfeelgood: i have never heard about AGS here.. the only "card" arrangement like that in Indo at the moment is called Prestige.. and it is a local company.

For info, some courses has increased their green fee for 2008, range of increase 5-15%.
and there is a new course just opened late 07, it is called Royale Jakarta a.k.a Halim 3. Quite a good course, i have never played there but just had a chance to look around.

thanks

bro, we have plans 2 fly dwn 2 jkt again tentatively this coming 20th March ... (c this link http://kakigolf.com/forum/index.php?topic=74.0 ) 4 of us, so thats already 1 flight but if u guys wud like 2 join us??? dat'll be kool ... will keep u updated ..