Author Topic: The grand opening of www.malaysiangolfer.com....  (Read 4817 times)

Offline dzularmor

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • HP: 0193837127
Re: The grand opening of www.malaysiangolfer.com....
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 07:48:02 PM »
2nd time visited the site, congratulations again coz you have done a very good job. This kind of work requires a lot of dedication and efforts. All I wish is the site lives forever. Nanti kita ramai2 tolong TERbeli macam sdr hisyam nye set tu to help it survives. Sama2 kita contribute to help you improve...........KEEP IT UP!
dzularmor

Offline Budakboy

• Golf Golf Golf and .....
  • Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • www.MalaysianGolfer.org
  • Club: KGSS
  • Handicap: 18
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2009, 07:55:54 PM »
Thanks Sir for the support...really appreciate it. I love golf, we love golf...we were golfers....(eh macam tak best jer hehe). Anyway thanks again.  O0

Offline dzularmor

• Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 04:46:59 PM »
Another 2 cents comment on the webpage - A little more tweaking of the notice:

Attention: This site will work at best via Mozilla Firefox. If you got some problem such as the menu button cannot work properly, you just need to ‘refresh’ the page by click on the refresh button at the top right corner or just simply click on the HOME button. Thanks and sorry for any unexpected problem. We try to serve you as best as we can.

How about the following:

Attention: This site works best with Mozilla Firefox. If you encounter unexpected problem such as the menu buttons do not work properly, please refresh the page by clicking on the refresh button or on the HOME button. We will try to serve you the best we can.

Regards,
dzularmor
dzularmor

Offline dzularmor

• Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 04:54:45 PM »
RALAT! I left out another sentence before the last:

Attention: This site works best with Mozilla Firefox. If you encounter unexpected problem such as the menu buttons do not work properly, please refresh the page by clicking on the refresh button or on the HOME button. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and we will try to serve you the best we can.

dzularmor

Offline Budakboy

• Golf Golf Golf and .....
  • Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • www.MalaysianGolfer.org
  • Club: KGSS
  • Handicap: 18
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 09:32:54 PM »
Em sangat2 terharu...thanks a lot for your time and kindness...really appreciate it...ok...i already replace it with yours. Thanks... ;D :D