Author Topic: Latest Car-Jacking/Robbery Tactic  (Read 3018 times)

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
  • ITS NOT HOW YOU DRIVE, ITS HOW YOU ARRIVE!!!
    • KakiGolf
  • Club: Kelab KakiGolf
  • Handicap: 17
Latest Car-Jacking/Robbery Tactic
« on: January 10, 2008, 12:48:08 PM »
Hi Guys!

I found this posting at another forum & am reposting it here. Be warned & stay more alert guys, especially when driving at nite - this is another car jacking tactic ...

" Dear friends,

The latest tactic used by robbers to stop you while driving in an attempt to rob, rape or slash you has come to my attention after a friend of mine went through the following horrorfying experience.

LATEST CASE:

Last Sunday, on 23rd December at around 11 p.m, my good friend was nearly robbed while driving with his wife along Kesas Highway after attending a dinner function at his relative's house in Bandar Sunway.

Just after the Puchong Toll Plaza (heading towards Kajang) a motorbike suddenly overtook them and immediately the pillion rider threw 2 eggs at his car's windscreen. Within seconds, his whole windscreen was smeared with the messy broken eggs. His immediate reflex action was to turn on the windscreen wipers - which when he did, made things worse when the entire windscreen was quickly covered and blurred his vision. So he immediately slowed his car and brought it to a halt along the emergency lane.

And when he got out of his car to try to wipe and wash the windscreen, a Proton Satria suddenly stopped behind his car and out came 3 guys running towards him with Samurai swords screaming & shouting, ordering him to surrender his car and wallet. Luckily my friend, who is attached to the police CID, managed to pull his gun out in time and fire two warning shots in the air.

The 3 guys ran helter skelter back into their car and drove off at a very high speed. He called up for back-up and was told the getaway car had a false number plate. Apparently, this is the latest tactic and have been used quite often in the latest string of road side robberies, targeting especially lady drivers and men driving alone and/or with women and small children in their cars.

So please, should you unfortunately (touch-wood) be in such a situation, REMEMBER to make sure:-

1) Not to turn on your car windscreen wipers.
2) Continue driving, with whatever available vision, to the nearest petrol station, police station, 7 Eleven store or any other crowded or brightly lit place to attract attention.

Be Safe & Be Extra Careful ... Always"

***********************************************************************************

PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION TO FRIENDS & FAMILY MEMBERS.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 01:05:08 PM by Administrator »

Offline Basir

• Cookie Points +0/-0
Re: Latest Car-Jacking/Robbery Tactic
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »
wah!!! ini macam punya taktik pun ada ker ... besar siut punya manusia ...  :o

Offline idzil

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • I"M YOUR TRIPLE BOOGIE MAN!!!
  • Handicap: 12
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 03:53:03 PM »
Berhati-hati di jalan raya bros!!! especially when travelling with your loved ones, too many road-related crimes nowadays!!!

Offline mr.tee75

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Handicap: 8
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 09:31:41 AM »
Wah!!!! Like this oso got one arrr!!!!  :o :o :o