Author Topic: 9th KAKIGOLF GeT2GeTHeR!!!!  (Read 95376 times)

Offline ahman

• * Verified Member
    ** PGA Member (PlayGolfAnytime Kaki)
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Club House...
  • Handicap: 15
Re: 9th KAKIGOLF GeT2GeTHeR!!!!
« Reply #435 on: October 14, 2009, 09:41:34 PM »
Mano update2 yang lain???? sonyap ajo nih....macam lari sembunyi takut kena bomb masa WWII je...
WHAT's IN MY BAG:>>
Driver: 10.5 Titleist D2 910 R
Irons 4-P Titleist ZB R
Wedges: Vokey 52, 56, 60
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Tel 3
Ball: Titleist ProV1x
Misc: SunBlock/1st Aid kit/Tees/Coins/Durex-Featherlite

Offline JK

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • mariiiiii mariii layan
  • Club: DANAU UKM
  • Handicap: 12
« Reply #436 on: October 14, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »
semua main power2..byk lari dari HCAP declare..takut lah tuu..heeeeeeeeeeee

Offline ahman

• * Verified Member
    ** PGA Member (PlayGolfAnytime Kaki)
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Club House...
  • Handicap: 15
« Reply #437 on: October 14, 2009, 10:28:20 PM »
oh..begitu rupanya...semua lari pasal HC under declare la tu....

Bro MFG,
seperti yang di plan..apa lagi, sunatkan mereka...
WHAT's IN MY BAG:>>
Driver: 10.5 Titleist D2 910 R
Irons 4-P Titleist ZB R
Wedges: Vokey 52, 56, 60
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Tel 3
Ball: Titleist ProV1x
Misc: SunBlock/1st Aid kit/Tees/Coins/Durex-Featherlite

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
  • ITS NOT HOW YOU DRIVE, ITS HOW YOU ARRIVE!!!
    • KakiGolf
  • Club: Kelab KakiGolf
  • Handicap: 17
« Reply #438 on: October 14, 2009, 10:41:18 PM »
To all fellow KakiGolfers!!!

Thank you all for your overwhelming support and your participation in making the 9th G2G a success. We had a 100% turn-up! You guys are true KakiGolfers ... Braving the early morning rain and traffic jams to be at the G2G on time, despite the fact that we had to reschedule the tee-off time an hour early.

Thank you once again to Kapitan Saipol for his extraordinary organising skills. Thank you also Bro Sutha for getting the club to allow us to have the "Shot-Gun" start and the club to do the counting of our score cards at no extra cost ( Dunno if Sutha used any strong-arm tactics!!!  ;D ) ... To Zoez, your flight arrangement skills are extra-ordinary  ;) ... You should have taken up psychology instead of accountancy  :)

Bro Zainol, thank you too, for coming up with the novelty prizes, I especially like the longest drive award  :D :D :D

Thanking Pennzoil for having the trust and faith in us ... Yes!!! From only 8 people in our 1st GTG ... We now have 44 participants in this 9th.GTG ...  Itu pun we had to restrict the numbers .. And as much as we wanted to take in more, but present circumstances does not allow us to handle more than 10 flights!!!

To GolfBuaya magazine, thank you for the free magazines and for sending your representatives to cover our 9th.GTG ... We all are looking forward to read your coverage on our G2G in next month's issue....

To all you GTG's first timers, hope to see you guys again in the next GTG ... Be active in the forum, happy posting, do mingle with the KakiGolf crowd on the greens and enjoy your gofing!!!

Regards to all!!!
MrFeelGood!!!
 :) :) :)

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
    • KakiGolf
« Reply #439 on: October 14, 2009, 10:45:21 PM »
oh..begitu rupanya...semua lari pasal HC under declare la tu....

Bro MFG,
seperti yang di plan..apa lagi, sunatkan mereka...

HandiCap MandiCap!!! Senang semua pi ambik MGA punya HC laahhhh!!!  ;D Takpe, aku dah suruh Pak Ngah asahkan pisau khatan dia dah ...  ;)

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
    • KakiGolf
« Reply #440 on: October 14, 2009, 10:48:10 PM »
Btw ... After the G2G, Saipol, Zoez and me .... kitaorg sambung another 9 lubang at Monterez ...  ;D

Offline shahzi

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Handicap: 14
« Reply #441 on: October 14, 2009, 11:03:59 PM »
Terima kasih kepada semua yang berusaha. i am sure everyone agreed that we did had a good time today at Bukit Kemuning...even though saya dgn Pak Ngah kena makan dgn 2 org buaya yg kelentong handicap!!

Pak Ngah - i think you should forget about Umie Aida after what happen at the Par 3!!!! hahahaha!!!

thanks again guys. look forward for the next G2G
It started 22 years ago as another sports acitivities. But now it became an Obsession!

Offline syaiful COO

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Danau GC, Putra Perlis, KGPA
  • Handicap: 18
« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2009, 11:35:55 PM »
PERSONALLY I AM THANKFUL TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THIS 9TH G2G @ BUKIT KEMUNING GOLF & COUNTRY RESORT.

A VERY SUPERB THANKFUL TO MR SUTHA - THE "APPOINTED CONSULTANT" OF THIS 9TH G2G. FIRST TO ARRIVE AT THE CLUB.

THANK YOU TO MR STEVEN (BKGCR MANAGER) & AYU (SALES) FROM BKGCR

THANK YOU TO PENZOIL (UMW DISTRIBUTION S/B)

THANK YOU MR ZAINOL & PAK NGAH FOR THE PRIZES

THANK YOU TO GOLF BUAYA MAGAZINE

THANK YOU TO ALL FIRST TIMERS

THANK YOU RADEN BOBO & MFG

as for the hcp, the statistic goes like this :
29 participants declared hcp similar with game hcp
4 participants played 1 under from their declared hcp
5 participants played 2 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 3 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 4 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 7 under from their declared hcp new hcp 15
1 participant played 8 under from their declared hcp new hcp 15
1 participant played 9 under from their declared hcp new hcp 20
1 participant did not record the score
(those 3 buayas above...  the organizer will use your recent hcp ;D :D)
we know what you did in the last game ... hehehe

thank you from COO ... see u all again.

Chief Organizing Officer aka COO

Offline barryt

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • HOL-Y-1
« Reply #443 on: October 14, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »
Hi everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to pen a few words with regards to this morning's tournament.

I am very much honoured to be able to joint this tournament for the very first time and having said that I must specially THANK, MFG, for his effort to put me thru as the 1st replacement when there was a last minute cancelation. Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to express my gratitute personally, but I guess by elaborating it right now is equally an honoured.  

Eventhough I was forced to wake up an hour earlier, and having to drive all the way from Penang this morning (as some might not be aware that I was already heading to the club when they were still busy posting their comments in those wee hours), I have managed to arrived at the clubhouse safely, at 7am sharp.

For this is my very first attempt to join G2G, I must say that never once I was feeling 'out of place' eventhough I do not know a single golfer in this group, likewise, spending my time in this forum. I felt really comfortable with the kind and friendly gesture shown by all golfers, especially Dio, TengkuMuda, MrSutha and the list goes on....

Your simple organizing, great co-operation shown by everyone, goodies, magazines and luncheon was simply marverlous. What more could one ask for with that kind of fees being paid. My 'hats off' to all those involved and assisted in making this tournament a success!

To all my flight mates (forgive me for not remembering your actual names), MS Zainal, Zulkifli & Azharo73 (hope that I'm right :-P)...., they are simply great golfers to play with. Eventhough, I could not experience playing with ladies (unfortunately, my flight captain Anne was pulled away to another flight), I'm pretty sure these ladies are equally great fun to play with as well.

I had to leave the club earlier before prize giving, and I'm pretty sure I would have missed certain laughter on that occasion. Your non-stop jokes in the course and 'off' the course is something we looked forward to and that is pretty much the reason why G2G is growing from time to time.

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE the organizers for a job well done, and I'm pretty sure your G2G would continue to grow for as long as you guys could still pick-up the clubs.

Keep up the great work and most importantly, keep up with the atmosphere!!!!

Happy golfing!!!
BARRY

barryt
Hol-y-1

Offline pakngah

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • aaahhh...a bad day for golf today
  • Club: KRTU Subang; Royal Kampong Kuantan
  • Handicap: 23
« Reply #444 on: October 15, 2009, 12:08:49 AM »
Because my driver, my fairway woods, my chipper, my wedges, my putter were all "short" today, I will make my remarks "short" also lah:

to God for the favourable weather - what fun would there be if otherwise. (Kalau hujan lebat macam mana pun, mana ada org pakai seluar warna putih....warna cream, warna kelabu adalah).

To MFG & His Gang (kiranya "Organizing Committee" lah) for the great success in organizing and executing the event from beginning to the end (bila pak ngah nak buat kenduri kawin anak esok2, depa ni bulih tolong nih  e.g. Zoez can draw up the guest and seating lists, Sutha can arrange for shot-gun jamuan, Zainol the MC, liza photographer, MFG the "penghulu majlis", Syaipol coordinate dgn press etc) 

To all kakis yg main hari ni, memeriahkan the event. You guys were great, really. And to all kakis yg tak dapat jointer but I knew they were always with us from whichever prisons they were in. To the three roses who brightened up the course (can you imagine, you living on an island with 43 other persons and all are men.....urghhhh)

To all mengkarungs yang transformed into buayas; and to all cicaks yang dok perasan depa tu buaya (yours truly included)

To the 9th G2G Champ and all prize winners, and others who were also actually winners although without prizes

To Umie Aida, good bye my dearest. Never really realised you didn't like so much...until you dumped me into the pond at the 13th hole. walau kocakan airnya akan hilang namun bolanya tetap tak timbul lagi, penaltinya tetap juga satu stroke. good bye my dearest, semoga berbahgia disamping si dia. namun izinkan ku mohon buat kali terakhir: kenang daku dalam doamu.

To my flight mates shahzi, yel, dio -- what can I say? great people to play golf with. cuma satu ja: depa ni tak reti nak respek orang tua langsung!! asyik tinggai pak ngah bermeter-meter di belakang. tapi rasa bangga jugak: ada winners (with great tips from me, what do you expect??). Yel and Dio, ada ubi ada batas, ada syaipol ada ikan patin, ada hari kami akan balas, kita lawan hari lain.

To the flight behind us -- sori lah kalau you all ter"saiko" tengok kami main macam pro PGA.

To myself: tengah dok pikiaq dgn serius nih...main bowling score 99, main golf score 99; should I switch to bowling?

Finally, to all my kampong people back in Kedah, my neighbours, my friends, my sponsors, the media people, my family: thanks for your support and never-ending believe that I could play terrific golf....one day. Sorry people, today was not yet the day. One day guys, one day.

Itu saja. I hope this has been a short remark. Thank you.
bola tak masuk fairway? hilang? try cari kat sini: http://ceritapakngah.com

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
    • KakiGolf
« Reply #445 on: October 15, 2009, 12:38:27 AM »

..... Eventhough I was forced to wake up an hour earlier, and having to drive all the way from Penang this morning (as some might not be aware that I was already heading to the club when they were still busy posting their comments in those wee hours), I have managed to arrived at the clubhouse safely, at 7am sharp.

You're most welcome Barry, and thank you Barry for your kind words ... We are overwhelmed by your compliments!!!  ;D

If Zainol had known you drove all the way from Penang, you would have probably won the "Longest Drive" competition instead of Hasrulnizam wh drove all the way from Kuantan ... Ahhh Yes!!! Our longest drive competition is not in metres ... its in kilometres!!!  :D :D :D

Looking forward to seeing more of you on the greens with us!!!

Regards and take care!!!

Happy golfing!

Offline barryt

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • HOL-Y-1
« Reply #446 on: October 15, 2009, 01:35:40 AM »

..... Eventhough I was forced to wake up an hour earlier, and having to drive all the way from Penang this morning (as some might not be aware that I was already heading to the club when they were still busy posting their comments in those wee hours), I have managed to arrived at the clubhouse safely, at 7am sharp.

You're most welcome Barry, and thank you Barry for your kind words ... We are overwhelmed by your compliments!!!  ;D

If Zainol had known you drove all the way from Penang, you would have probably won the "Longest Drive" competition instead of Hasrulnizam wh drove all the way from Kuantan ... Ahhh Yes!!! Our longest drive competition is not in metres ... its in kilometres!!!  :D :D :D

Looking forward to seeing more of you on the greens with us!!!

Regards and take care!!!

Happy golfing!

Hello again MFG,

Hahahahaa..... ;D ;D ;D ...just like your motto caption bro, it's not how u drive but pretty much of how u arrive..., glad I arrived safely  ;)

Hope to see u guys again!!
Cheers!
 :D
barryt
Hol-y-1

Offline mrfeelgood

• ADMINISTRATOR
  • Founder
  • Cookie Points +1/-0
    • KakiGolf
« Reply #447 on: October 15, 2009, 01:49:01 AM »

To Umie Aida, good bye my dearest. Never really realised you didn't like so much...until you dumped me into the pond at the 13th hole. walau kocakan airnya akan hilang namun bolanya tetap tak timbul lagi, penaltinya tetap juga satu stroke. good bye my dearest, semoga berbahgia disamping si dia. namun izinkan ku mohon buat kali terakhir: kenang daku dalam doamu.

Patah sayap terbang jua Pak Ngah!!! Tapi bagaikan kereta 3 silinder akan jadinya .... Jadi usah lah Pak Ngah kenang pada yg tak sudi .... Sememangnya ombak akan bergelora tetapi di dalam, lautan tetap tenang ... Pak Ngah! Gundah gulana perasaan yg berdukalara pasti akan tenang dgn hati yg tabah. Biarkan saja Umie Aida beralih kasih ... Tanpa Pak Ngah! Kerugian milik Umie Aida!

Memang pahit rasanya kesedihan, tambah rindu ... tambah keperitan ... Hati pula pemikul beban ..

Memang setiap pertemuan tiada kepastian akan berpanjangan, dan sering juga ditimpa perpisahan ... Tetapi yakin dan percayalah Pak Ngah! ... Kerana yang hilang pasti bertumbuh ganti ... Setiap perpisahan pasti disaling ganti dengan pertemuan yang baru... Hanya masa menjadi penentuan ....

Semoga Pak Ngah menghadapi perjalanan hidup tanpa Umie Aida di sisi Pak Ngah dengan hati yg tabah dan sabar. Kami se-warga KakiGolf akan senantiasa mendoakan yang terbaik buat Pak Ngah!!!

Maju lah sukan untuk negara!!!

Huawallahu alam bisawab!!!

;D ;D ;D 

Offline pakngah

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #448 on: October 15, 2009, 08:28:28 AM »

Patah sayap terbang jua Pak Ngah!!! Tapi bagaikan kereta 3 silinder akan jadinya .... Jadi usah lah Pak Ngah kenang pada yg tak sudi .... Sememangnya ombak akan bergelora tetapi di dalam, lautan tetap tenang ... Pak Ngah! Gundah gulana perasaan yg berdukalara pasti akan tenang dgn hati yg tabah. Biarkan saja Umie Aida beralih kasih ... Tanpa Pak Ngah! Kerugian milik Umie Aida!

Memang pahit rasanya kesedihan, tambah rindu ... tambah keperitan ... Hati pula pemikul beban ..

Memang setiap pertemuan tiada kepastian akan berpanjangan, dan sering juga ditimpa perpisahan ... Tetapi yakin dan percayalah Pak Ngah! ... Kerana yang hilang pasti bertumbuh ganti ... Setiap perpisahan pasti disaling ganti dengan pertemuan yang baru... Hanya masa menjadi penentuan ....

Semoga Pak Ngah menghadapi perjalanan hidup tanpa Umie Aida di sisi Pak Ngah dengan hati yg tabah dan sabar. Kami se-warga KakiGolf akan senantiasa mendoakan yang terbaik buat Pak Ngah!!!

Maju lah sukan untuk negara!!!

Huawallahu alam bisawab!!!

;D ;D ;D 

;D ;D ;D ;D thanks for your kind words :D :D :D (kalau room-mate pak ngah baca bab ni, bukan hati yg luka....mau kepala pak ngah yg luka kena hentam dgn 7-iron)

Offline pakngah

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #449 on: October 15, 2009, 08:34:35 AM »

as for the hcp, the statistic goes like this :
29 participants declared hcp similar with game hcp
4 participants played 1 under from their declared hcp
5 participants played 2 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 3 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 4 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 7 under from their declared hcp new hcp 15
1 participant played 8 under from their declared hcp new hcp 15
1 participant played 9 under from their declared hcp new hcp 20
1 participant did not record the score
(those 3 buayas above...  the organizer will use your recent hcp ;D :D)
we know what you did in the last game ... hehehe

thank you from COO ... see u all again.

takpa lah, bab handicap ni tok sah berkira sangatlah sesama adik beradik saudara mara pupu poyang anak beranak...