Author Topic: 9th KAKIGOLF GeT2GeTHeR!!!!  (Read 99233 times)

Offline ibm632

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Belum decide
  • Handicap: 20
Re: 9th KAKIGOLF GeT2GeTHeR!!!!
« Reply #450 on: October 15, 2009, 08:42:39 AM »
JrAzhar ... macam mana ni ... kenapa handicap aku boleh drop mendadak ...  Alamak ... susah lah nak cari makan .... aku rasa ni sebab lepas main dengan Pro di Monterez hari tu (MFG yg arrange) ....

So di galakkan kawan yg lain boleh join ProAm nanti agar boleh ditunjuk ajar oleh Pro dlm flight masing2...
www.prubsn.my

saja nak promote my web nak naikkan rating sikit
sudi2 lah clik .

Offline AccidentalGolfer

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Handicap: 22
« Reply #451 on: October 15, 2009, 09:10:06 AM »
From a 1st time G2G participant.

Appreciation to 'Team FeelGood' for a smooth and an excellent outing. Dari initiator, venue, flight list arranging and tak kurang penting yg picit2 sms. Two thumbs up lah! ;D

Thanks go out to my flight mates namely Pak Akhir/Akhir Sharif (Flight Captain), Mat Rhuman/Sujak and  Hasrullnizam for an enjoyable time and those 'tips' ;D Sorry I kena Chaloo awal2 :-[ but, i look forward to.....

10G2G

;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 09:12:30 AM by AccidentalGolfer »

Offline ahman

• * Verified Member
    ** PGA Member (PlayGolfAnytime Kaki)
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Club House...
  • Handicap: 15
« Reply #452 on: October 15, 2009, 09:54:20 AM »
lovely words and I believe the outing was managed superbly by those known people...

though these 3 stooges (Ahman, Moya and Che) couldn't join the wonderful G2G, we share the same feelings as those who were on the course....
walaupun dengan ada perasaan IRI HATI, but I'm glad it turned out another successful event...

Yang mana nak kena sunat tu, I dah sediakan 3 batang pisang...:)

By the way, don't worry about the HC...as long as you are honest since this G2G is hepi-hepi event....

Pasal Longest Drive tu, sorry for 'detoured' my mind to other thing, seriously...I thought Zainol spent time checking the 'driver' of the participants in the changing room...rupanya benda lain... >:D >:D >:D >:D

Untuk Pak Ngah, Umie Aida dah takde dalam diary mu..Ida Nerina baru berpisah..apa lagi, tak mau ubat hati yang terluka tu dengan Ida?

Bilakah turn saya dapat ilmu Pak Ngah ni ???

WHAT's IN MY BAG:>>
Driver: 10.5 Titleist D2 910 R
Irons 4-P Titleist ZB R
Wedges: Vokey 52, 56, 60
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Tel 3
Ball: Titleist ProV1x
Misc: SunBlock/1st Aid kit/Tees/Coins/Durex-Featherlite

Offline syaiful COO

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Danau GC, Putra Perlis, KGPA
  • Handicap: 18
« Reply #453 on: October 15, 2009, 10:25:31 AM »
lovely words and I believe the outing was managed superbly by those known people...
2 batang pisang je  ... man ;) ;)
1 lagi depa tak guna batang pisang  >:D >:D >:D

Ramalan cuaca lu 99.9% tepat la
Tomorrow Weather Forecast:

1. Expected some rains in the morning..but periodically... (memang hujan pagi tu)
2. No Snow .. (memang tak de)
3. When it's clear, the humidity will be high and expect to feel around 48 degree....and please do not take off your whatsoever clothes... (wa akhiran ... memang panas ....)

Cheers and Happy golfing!
Chief Organizing Officer aka COO

Offline liza m

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • u kiasu.. i kiasi..huhu
  • Handicap: 28 (Ladies)
« Reply #454 on: October 15, 2009, 10:29:49 AM »
hi all,

million thanks to all of u for yesterday's enjoyable event. As usual, i had lotsa fun. :) :) :)

pretty busy after one day off work yesterday,  I will only be able to upload photo(s) tonite..Sorry ya..(Zoe, MFG & Pak Akhir, dat will include photo(s) during our game @ Monterez recently..heh heh heh..depa dah complaint i snap photo n just keep.. :P :P)

Thanks again, all. gtg.

Cheers!

Offline a n n e

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • I don't like the glamour. I just like the game.
  • Handicap: 21
« Reply #455 on: October 15, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »
Hi everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to pen a few words with regards to this morning's tournament.

I am very much honoured to be able to joint this tournament for the very first time and having said that I must specially THANK, MFG, for his effort to put me thru as the 1st replacement when there was a last minute cancelation. Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to express my gratitute personally, but I guess by elaborating it right now is equally an honoured.  

Eventhough I was forced to wake up an hour earlier, and having to drive all the way from Penang this morning (as some might not be aware that I was already heading to the club when they were still busy posting their comments in those wee hours), I have managed to arrived at the clubhouse safely, at 7am sharp.

For this is my very first attempt to join G2G, I must say that never once I was feeling 'out of place' eventhough I do not know a single golfer in this group, likewise, spending my time in this forum. I felt really comfortable with the kind and friendly gesture shown by all golfers, especially Dio, TengkuMuda, MrSutha and the list goes on....

Your simple organizing, great co-operation shown by everyone, goodies, magazines and luncheon was simply marverlous. What more could one ask for with that kind of fees being paid. My 'hats off' to all those involved and assisted in making this tournament a success!

To all my flight mates (forgive me for not remembering your actual names), MS Zainal, Zulkifli & Azharo73 (hope that I'm right :-P)...., they are simply great golfers to play with. Eventhough, I could not experience playing with ladies (unfortunately, my flight captain Anne was pulled away to another flight), I'm pretty sure these ladies are equally great fun to play with as well.

I had to leave the club earlier before prize giving, and I'm pretty sure I would have missed certain laughter on that occasion. Your non-stop jokes in the course and 'off' the course is something we looked forward to and that is pretty much the reason why G2G is growing from time to time.

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE the organizers for a job well done, and I'm pretty sure your G2G would continue to grow for as long as you guys could still pick-up the clubs.

Keep up the great work and most importantly, keep up with the atmosphere!!!!

Happy golfing!!!
BARRY

Dear Barry, its a last minute changes.. i'm just following order.. There'll be next time for us to be in one flight.. And heard from your flightmate about your powerful drive!  ;D ;D ;D

Should ask you to teach me one day on how to tee off 260m! Can arr?? ;) ;)

Offline a n n e

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #456 on: October 15, 2009, 10:56:41 AM »

as for the hcp, the statistic goes like this :
29 participants declared hcp similar with game hcp
4 participants played 1 under from their declared hcp
5 participants played 2 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 3 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 4 under from their declared hcp
1 participant played 7 under from their declared hcp new hcp 15
1 participant played 8 under from their declared hcp new hcp 15
1 participant played 9 under from their declared hcp new hcp 20
1 participant did not record the score
(those 3 buayas above...  the organizer will use your recent hcp ;D :D)
we know what you did in the last game ... hehehe

thank you from COO ... see u all again.

takpa lah, bab handicap ni tok sah berkira sangatlah sesama adik beradik saudara mara pupu poyang anak beranak...

Ntah! Apa la diaorang ni Pak Ngah kan? Berkira sangat.. Kalo yang men punya, tak kisah la.. ni yang ladies pun mau kira ka??? Kami t off dekat, 2nd shot tak jadik, chipping tak jadik, putt sampai 3 putts :'( :'( :'( :'(..

So, kesimpulan nyer.. Kira potong handicap yang men je le arr??

Offline a n n e

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #457 on: October 15, 2009, 10:58:32 AM »
2 batang pisang je  ... man ;) ;)
1 lagi depa tak guna batang pisang  >:D >:D >:D

Ramalan cuaca lu 99.9% tepat la
Tomorrow Weather Forecast:

1. Expected some rains in the morning..but periodically... (memang hujan pagi tu)
2. No Snow .. (memang tak de)
3. When it's clear, the humidity will be high and expect to feel around 48 degree....and please do not take off your whatsoever clothes... (wa akhiran ... memang panas ....)

Cheers and Happy golfing!

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Offline barryt

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • HOL-Y-1
« Reply #458 on: October 15, 2009, 11:53:41 AM »
Hi everyone,

First and foremost, I would like to pen a few words with regards to this morning's tournament.

I am very much honoured to be able to joint this tournament for the very first time and having said that I must specially THANK, MFG, for his effort to put me thru as the 1st replacement when there was a last minute cancelation. Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to express my gratitute personally, but I guess by elaborating it right now is equally an honoured.  

Eventhough I was forced to wake up an hour earlier, and having to drive all the way from Penang this morning (as some might not be aware that I was already heading to the club when they were still busy posting their comments in those wee hours), I have managed to arrived at the clubhouse safely, at 7am sharp.

For this is my very first attempt to join G2G, I must say that never once I was feeling 'out of place' eventhough I do not know a single golfer in this group, likewise, spending my time in this forum. I felt really comfortable with the kind and friendly gesture shown by all golfers, especially Dio, TengkuMuda, MrSutha and the list goes on....

Your simple organizing, great co-operation shown by everyone, goodies, magazines and luncheon was simply marverlous. What more could one ask for with that kind of fees being paid. My 'hats off' to all those involved and assisted in making this tournament a success!

To all my flight mates (forgive me for not remembering your actual names), MS Zainal, Zulkifli & Azharo73 (hope that I'm right :-P)...., they are simply great golfers to play with. Eventhough, I could not experience playing with ladies (unfortunately, my flight captain Anne was pulled away to another flight), I'm pretty sure these ladies are equally great fun to play with as well.

I had to leave the club earlier before prize giving, and I'm pretty sure I would have missed certain laughter on that occasion. Your non-stop jokes in the course and 'off' the course is something we looked forward to and that is pretty much the reason why G2G is growing from time to time.

Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to CONGRATULATE the organizers for a job well done, and I'm pretty sure your G2G would continue to grow for as long as you guys could still pick-up the clubs.

Keep up the great work and most importantly, keep up with the atmosphere!!!!

Happy golfing!!!
BARRY

Dear Barry, its a last minute changes.. i'm just following order.. There'll be next time for us to be in one flight.. And heard from your flightmate about your powerful drive!  ;D ;D ;D

Should ask you to teach me one day on how to tee off 260m! Can arr?? ;) ;)

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your compliments for I'm a little shocked upon your request to teach u distance driving. Where did u get the info from anyway? It is Abang Zainol...? Probably u must have mistaken that I was the 'longest drive' golfer having come from Penang that morning..... :D :D :D 

I'm just a weekend golfer having to enjoy social playing for 2 years (don't think u could go far learning from me anyway :P) and pretty sure we could jammed in for some fun the next time.

Have a great day!!! Cheers!!!
 ;D

barryt
Hol-y-1

Offline zainol

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Royal Pahang
  • Handicap: 15
« Reply #459 on: October 15, 2009, 12:14:12 PM »
Thank you to:-

MFG/Capt Saipool/Zoes/Sutha ~ for 9th G2G great successes.

Flight mate Bro Zul/BarryT/Meor ~ great game

Pak Ngah ~ terkenang Pak Ngah pun dah ketawa, bila Pak Ngah buat joke,
............ketawa sampai letih/lelah!!!

Lorisimen/MrPyan /Erwan Billy/Erwan /Kerawit / LA/AbgZekh/Alke /Shamsul
Daddyjoe/Arep/Andy Chew/jr@azhar/Rashidin Kamaruddin/Shahzi/ Yel
Dio/Pak Akhir/Mat Rhuman/Hasrullnizam/Accidental Golfer/Mo/AziziPro
PakUdin /Liza M/Nora Azilah/billy-p /syazrin2u / AP/Shahnaz/Azlan Osman
Pakdee/IBM632/Sam/Chicken/Kamarat  ~ without your support it won't be the 9th kakigolf great G2G!!

Che/Ahman/Moya ~ Terima kasih atas doa2 anda, kami sungguh seronok!

Other kakigolf members yang berjumlah 579 orang semuanya setakat ni.

Anne ~ thank you, & Zoez thank you again..

Offline ibm632

• Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Belum decide
  • Handicap: 20
« Reply #460 on: October 15, 2009, 01:26:48 PM »
tak sabar nak tunggu.... bila agak nyer

10th GTG
10th GTG
10th GTG
www.prubsn.my

saja nak promote my web nak naikkan rating sikit
sudi2 lah clik .

Offline FikiZul

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Enjoy the game, you shall play good golf
  • Handicap: 10
« Reply #461 on: October 15, 2009, 02:49:11 PM »
thanks to all and especially specially superbly morally rally to the organizer.. sebab rajin nak organize.. had gud time.. with d 2 gals.. and a new face saiful (kesian mengeletar die main)

sorry cant stay long for the prize giving and photo shoot out.. kene balik jb ler.. jauh plak tu.

met some old faces and new faces.. met some buaya to be.. buaya already and buaya magazine..

macih macih macih...

p/s i manage to see anne mengamuk.. campak2 club, hangin satu badan.. hahahaha lawak giler
-Fiki-

Offline a n n e

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
« Reply #462 on: October 15, 2009, 03:08:01 PM »

p/s i manage to see anne mengamuk.. campak2 club, hangin satu badan.. hahahaha lawak giler

Hehehe.. tu baru sikit, nasib i hangin kat hole 18, kalo dari hole 1 lagik? huhuhu..

Nasib baik tak amik caddy, kalau tak, i campak jauh sket!

And again, to my flightmate.. sorry for my behaviour kat hole 18.. tak dapat menahan frust! Sorry! :-\

Offline azharo73

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Kelab Golf Danau
  • Handicap: 22
« Reply #463 on: October 15, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »
To all my flight mates (forgive me for not remembering your actual names), MS Zainal, Zulkifli & Azharo73 (hope that I'm right :-P)...., they are simply great golfers to play with.
Hi barry

It wasn't me azharo73 who joined ur flight. Unable to escape for this 9th GTG. I guess u r referring to jr@azhar or some other azhar.

Offline syaiful COO

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Danau GC, Putra Perlis, KGPA
  • Handicap: 18
« Reply #464 on: October 15, 2009, 03:24:22 PM »
To all my flight mates (forgive me for not remembering your actual names), MS Zainal, Zulkifli & Azharo73 (hope that I'm right :-P)...., they are simply great golfers to play with.
Hi barry

It wasn't me azharo73 who joined ur flight. Unable to escape for this 9th GTG. I guess u r referring to jr@azhar or some other azhar.

barryt's flightmates
29.   Zainol
30.   Zulkifli Sulaiman aka Joey
31.   Barry Teoh aka BarryT
32.   Meor Safi Meor Zainal Abidin aka mszainal
Chief Organizing Officer aka COO