Author Topic: Kelab Golf PDRM Titiwangsa  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Moka

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: Port Dickson Golf & Country Club
  • Handicap: 20
Kelab Golf PDRM Titiwangsa
« on: July 03, 2012, 07:36:08 PM »
I just want to share my experience at this club on last Sunday evening when I finished my game very late .Had a quick dinner at cafe with friends  then rushing home only to realize that my wallet went missing.Couldn't figure it out how it was gone.To go again to the club it was very late already, nearly midnight.Had to block cards and wait for tomorrow morning.Went to office as usual,then received a call from stranger saying he found the wallet under the table with full money& etc intact.Asked that person to leave it at the counter,then, immediately rushing to pick the wallet with full intact, not a single cents missing.

What i can say that this act of honesty had saved me alot of troublesomes to get new IC or licence etc. All I can say that the person who did that was honest and hard to come by this day,reflects  the good name of the club as well.I did enjoy my games at TITI after playing there for three times already.I had been told that the person who found my wallet was a police officer who stopped by to have his breakfast at the club.He mentioned his name something like "Ngadian" or else.On the record here TQ Tuan!

Offline AJOY

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT..
  • Club: NHS Golf club MGA (central)WP
  • Handicap: 6
Re: Kelab Golf PDRM Titiwangsa
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:56:26 AM »
salam...angkat topi tuan....sapa kata polis malaysia mkn byk rasuah...........?.....alhamdulillah....ada lg insan sebegini di KL...
USGA 5.7 (index)
MGA NHS NO:184942
temporary no; 262384
AJOY

Offline krulSD

• Verified Member
  • Cookie Points +0/-0
  • Club: AGS & KGSS (Kelab Golf Sana Sini)
  • Handicap: 20
Re: Kelab Golf PDRM Titiwangsa
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 02:30:11 PM »
salam...angkat topi tuan....sapa kata polis malaysia mkn byk rasuah...........?.....alhamdulillah....ada lg insan sebegini di KL...

Kalau cite pasal rasuah...keliling kite merate2 rasuah. Jgn cakap business je, belanje makan/air utk mintak stroke pun same je...hehe (Gurau je)
Driver - Titleist 913D2
Wood 3 - Taylormade RBZ
Hybrid 3 - Taylormade Aeroburner
Iron  - Mizuno MP15 (4-P)
Wedges - Titlest Vokey SM5 (54, 60)
Putter - PING Scottsdale Wolverine
Ball - Titlest NXT Tour S / ProV1x